Life Can Be Different: CONCEPTION
Life Can Be Different: CONCEPTION
Establishing a culture to develop our collective human spirit, incorporating the earth plane and spirit world
by: Emmanuel van der Meulen
I wrote this book to share my experiences with anyone who may be stuck with their life and is unable to proceed. During the writing I share about being brutally honest and being courageous, without these traits I would not have been able to uncover my meaning and what I wanted with my life.
Read Life Can Be Different: CONCEPTION as many times as needed. Even use it as a workbook. Explore your life using my elaboration and experiences as a guide.
If some of what I write is not for you, it does not matter. Your life and your journey is unique to you. If you are stuck on any point or with something that does not make sense, feel free to contact me.
I wish you, the reader, all the best with their journey of uncovering their meaning and values.
The journey is not easy. You would need exceptional grit to endure what lays ahead of you.
Dig deep to uncover your vision. Draw from your vision and remember why you started this journey when things become difficult.
When things don’t work out and get too tough, stop, rest and continue your journey again, when you’re good and ready. This would not be time lost or wasted.
Remember to have fun along the way!
Table of Contents
Part One: Introduction
Part Three: Spirit Guides
Part Four: Appendices
- Reliving the Moment to Uncover Its Importance
- Creating an Inner Calm
- Uncovering Our Meaning
- Dreaming the Feeling
About the Website (no longer applicable)
- Visitor Option
- Member Option
- Assisted Member Option
- Books and eBooks
- Additional Website Authors
Part Two: Conception
- We Are Walking the Journey For the Steps We Take
- Treating Symptoms and Addressing the Cause
- Responsibility: Do We Recognize Our Responsibility?
- Responsibility: Looking Only to Blame—Even Ourselves
- Humanity Follows: What Drives Leaders?
- With Success Our Life Has Meaning
- Our Meaning Is Missing In Crisis
- Product of Our Circumstances
- Oblivious To The Desperate Human Behavior
- Stop Circumstantial Honesty
- Spirit Manifesting Physically
- Recognizing Spirit After Trauma
- Not Recognizing Our Flight to Crutches
- Forms of Crutches
- Letting Go of Crutches
- Crutch Now Reality
- False Sense of Security
- Demystifying What/Who We Are
- Recognizing Our Contribution to a Crippling Society
- Our Factor-x Patterned Lives
- Looking Past Factor-x, Not Willing to Go Wherever It Takes You
- Just Prior to Conception: Our Intentions Are Surely That of a Spirit Being
- Pushing Back Our Spirit Being As If It’s a Second-Rate Citizen
- Inner Conflict
- No One Is to Blame: Blame Doesn’t Set Us Free
- We Are Not Free, So We Don’t Exercise Our Freedom of Choice
- Perpetuating Our Feeling That Something Is Missing
- We Can Only Walk the Journey If We Take the Steps For the Journey
- Recognize Ourselves First
- Recognize Our Own Value
- Courage to Recognize Ourselves
- Having the Courage of Your Conviction
- Standing Up and Stepping Out of Mainstream Society
- Why Daydreams Come About
- Daydreams: Misinterpretation and Undercurrent
- Expectations: Frustration, Anger and Irritation
- Doing What I Want or Like, and Doing What I Like Doing
- Going All the Way, Not Giving Up, Knowing When to Stop
- First-Choice Existence Serves Everyone
- Doing Everything Else First, or First Doing That Which Is Important
- Nature and Nurture
- Something to Do (To Keep Us Busy) As Opposed to Walking Our Own Path
- Willpower and Motivation
- Eliminating Unwanted Behavior
- Convinced of Being Right: Not Seeing Reality
- Own Meaning and Factor-x
- Is Factor-x the Enemy, or What Is It?
- Was That Choice Indeed Free?
- Uncovering Yourself