To Make Money From Liking What We Do – We Need To Know What We Like Doing
As seen in Walk With Me!
Today, we explore why I want to walk with you and possibly without knowing it consciously and explicitly, why you might want to walk with me.
You might be thirsty, and I might have water to quench your thirst. I might be able to provide water to you. We are not obligated to one another, merely companions on a journey.
You might ask what the thirst is about. Well metaphorically, I’m referring to the thirst of your life: what you might be thirsty for in your life. Perhaps you have lived to the age where you feel your life is not what you would like it to be, and have become thirsty for something meaningful.
You might be wondering what that “something meaningful” might be. Walk with me for the opportunity to see what you thirst for.
The journey we walk together is slow. There is a reason for this. While we go from here to the next point of the journey, our slowness allows me to get to know you and you to know me. As we learn about each other, we also learn to trust each other. Soon, if our walk goes well, you might realize that you are on a journey you always wanted to take.
Here are some things you should know about your journey and mine. For one, our travels take us into places you have never been to before. If you had visited these places before, we most likely would not be on this journey now.
Also, remember that some of the journey might seem familiar to you. You might even say or think, Déjà vu, as you earthlings say, because you’re sure you’ve been somewhere or done something just like this before. Don’t let that distract you. There is much more to the journey than that.
On our travels, we walk and talk. We also walk and play. Our journey is not, and should not, be only about serious things. Actually, the journey is as light or as heavy as you make it.
The journey happens at your pace, not anyone else’s. No one would hurry you. You might want to hurry. There is no need for that. Stay calm and enjoy the journey to your fountain.
- When you doubt, it is most likely the result of a belief that is not real and was created by you or by someone else.
- You would find whatever you need to quench your life’s thirst within yourself.
- You are on this journey with me because you have gotten to a place in your life where you are certain you don’t want to be.
- Right now, you are likely at a breaking or life-altering point, a crossroad where you have developed a life’s thirst while living a life that is not your first choice.
- Is this, then, the reason you have become thirsty: because you want to start living your first-choice life?
What I write above is the difference between making money for the sake of having money, as compared with making money from liking what you do. Extract from Walk With Me! (Spirit Guide: White Wolf).